Flu is sneaky!
If Flu comes to your house, be prepared!
- Check to see if your doctor has after-hours care or an illness hotline.
- Check to see if your insurance has an illness hotline and write down the number for others to use on your behalf.
- Make a plan for help if you are too sick to care for others.
- Gather medical and prescription information for everyone in your household.
- Learn the difference between common flu symptoms and dangerous –emergency symptoms.
Stock up on these helpful items
- Sanitizing wipes
- Cough Drops
- Over the counter pain relievers
- Fruit juice popsicles
- Soda water
- Herbal tea